New to us? Get to know us personal here before we work together!
- We are highly efficient once we start work.
- We help our customers cut cost by giving advice on budget options for what they want to achieve (Yes, that means alot of research work done at our end during spare time.)
- We are not stingy with our time and service, and definitely not opportunistic - we do not charge for any reasonably urgent and important request made by our customers.
- We are not stingy with information too! Ask us anything about digital success. We will tell you what we know and share relevant & useful contacts with you.
- We are always learning, understanding the industry's needs and trying to meet those needs.
- We love INNOVATION and are not slow to start new projects to test out new ideas. We are not slow to kill them too once we find that they are not working / not sustainable. Some of our projects include: CheckoutSg, our Dropshipping Service and our latest kill - GLOBAL SHOPP.
- We know we can't meet everyone's needs. We are open to recommend other solutions for you if we are unable to help you.
- We are reasonably accessible by phone (calls, SMSes, Whatsapp) and email for any questions asked even after the project. Again, we don't charge for questions.
- Our budget solutions help people to achieve functional results fast and cheap. We can help you look professional with all necessary functions available at your website/ecommerce store. If you are looking for very sophisticated designs, effects and features for branding reasons, you may use our professional creative director, and programmer if necessary, who will require additional charges. You may talk to us about your needs before we decide if it's workable on our end!
- We become friends with our customers, unless you prefer to maintain a professional relationship with us.
Who We Are
Runaway Pte Ltd currently feeds 1 employee - the founder.:
Hello. My name is Ada Leow.
I founded Runaway Pte Ltd as a company instead of a Sole Proprietorship in the hope of expanding this company in time to come, and possibly providing employment opportunities to more people. However, the need to provide BUDGET solutions to the industry has become my priority above employing people. It makes more sense to help more people become successful entrepreneurs to feed themselves (and possibly more people). Therefore I'm still alone as of now - and happily so, without having to deal with HR issues and all other admin work like CPF submissions, just yet. I'm working with a group of partner freelancers - programmers, writers, and designers to serve my customers' needs but the company doesn't really feed them beyond projects fees.
I gave birth to a baby girl in Nov 2013 and became a Stay At Home Working Mum since then. I'm currently serving my existing customers and new customers who found my services through Google and Word of Mouth (I find more value spending most of my time either working for my customers' projects or doing research rather than doing sales activity) while taking care of my girl. By the grace of God, I have been able to juggle both "jobs" so far, and He who has brought me thus far will continue to carry me further in this journey. I have a very supportive husband who would take leave to take care of the kids (yes, 2 now since 2016!) when I need to meet new customers on weekdays.
I'm not a programmer myself. I was once too a layman trying to get a website started and getting confused by all those meetings with programmers. I have worked with and paid lots of money to programmers before. Therefore I understand how it feels. It eats you up. I shan't vent too much here. But you know what I mean. Therefore I resolve to provide the same kind of services and not be like most of them.
I shall stop here. Till we meet again. Take care! :)
You may view my Portfolio here.
View the Company's Certificate of Good Standing by ACRA