New to us? Get to know us personal here before we work together!
- We are highly efficient once we start work.
- We help our customers cut cost by giving advice on budget options for what they want to achieve (Yes, that means alot of research work done at our end during spare time.)
- We are not stingy with our time and service, and definitely not opportunistic - we do not charge for any reasonably urgent and important request made by our customers.
- We are not stingy with information too! Ask us anything about digital success. We will tell you what we know and share relevant & useful contacts with you.
- We are always learning, understanding the industry's needs and trying to meet those needs.
- We love INNOVATION and are not slow to start new projects to test out new ideas. We are not slow to kill them too once we find that they are not working / not sustainable. Some of our projects include: CheckoutSg, our Dropshipping Service and our latest kill - GLOBAL SHOPP.
- We know we can't meet everyone's needs. We are open to recommend other solutions for you if we are unable to help you.
- We are reasonably accessible by phone (calls, SMSes, Whatsapp) and email for any questions asked even after the project. Again, we don't charge for questions.
- We become friends with our customers, unless you prefer to maintain a professional relationship with us.
Who We Are
The Founder Speaks...
Hello. My name is Ada Leow.
I founded Runaway Pte Ltd in 2010 as a company in the hope of expanding this company in time to come, and possibly providing employment opportunities to more people. However, for the first 7 years in business, the need to provide BUDGET solutions to the industry became my priority above employing people. I was working with a group of partner freelancers - programmers, writers, and designers to serve my customers' needs but the company didn't really feed them beyond projects fees.
I gave birth to a baby girl in Nov 2013 and became a Stay At Home Working Mum since then. I was serving my existing customers and new customers who found my services through Google and Word of Mouth, while taking care of my girl (Now 2 kids by the way!). By the grace of God, I have been able to juggle both "jobs" so far, and He who has brought me thus far will continue to carry me further in this journey.
In 2017, I decided it's time for expansion plans. Runaway Pte Ltd will be training and hiring new employees to come on board. We will stay unique in the following:
1) Giving employment priorities to the marginalised in society
2) Not having an office, and have all employees work from home for better work life balance
View the Company's Certificate of Good Standing by ACRA